To qualify for a full or partial refund, the parent of the participant must contact the Football Commissioner by filling out the form in the left hand menu entitled "Parent Refund Request". A copy of the submission will be sent automatically to the commissioner.
The Full Refund Cutoff Date (Minus any fees)
The FOOTBALL COMMISSIONER MUST approve all refunds before a check can be mailed. If, after submitting the "Parent Refund Request" form, you do not receive a response within 5 business days, please be sure the Football Commissioner has received your request.
Refunds are granted within the guidelines and time frames listed below.
1. Prior to the dates below, roughly coinciding with the first league scheduled practice, a refund check for the full amount paid, less any administrative or processing fees, non-BRYC fees or BRYC purchases directly related to the individual registered. Costs deducted may include County fees, BRYC fees, or specific uniform or equipment fees committed to by BRYC on registration.
is August 1.
2. A 50% refund of registration fees, minus any processing fees and/or incurred costs, will be provided if the request is received after August 1 but before August 15
3. No refunds will be issued when requests are made after the dates listed under sections 1 and 2.
4. Refund amounts and guidelines are determined by the Football Commissioner. This is based on the cost of registration, advance purchasing requirements for equipment and uniforms, fees paid to governing bodies (FCYFL), and the overall organizational costs of realigning teams if needed.
6. Refunds are NOT provided because families cannot, or will not, accommodate their schedules to BRYC practice or game times and refunds are not provided because the league will not accommodate a specific coach/team request or car pool request, except within the dates and for the amounts shown in the guidelines above. In addition, injuries are a part of all sports at any level and are not generally considered as a reason for a refund, except within the dates and for the amounts shown in the guidelines above.
7. If a player has already been issued equipment, NO refund will be issued until all issued said equipment has been verified as returned.
8. BRYC Football reserves the right to change this policy at any time and to deny or approve a refund for any reason. We strive for consistency and fairness and will evaluate every request objectively. However, there may be circumstances, that we did not foresee when forming this refund policy, that may require us to deny or approve a particular refund request or to change the refund policy.